Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Trip to Atlanta

On Monday and Tuesday we took a 3.5 hr roadtrip to Atlanta since we had never been (except the airport which doesn't count in my opinion :)

It was freezing! And we actually enjoyed it since it's been so hot here in Savannah. It finally felt somewhat like Christmas.

Signing fish!
We went to the world famous aquarium and it was awesome. Azure loved all the fishies. There was a lot of traffic but, we managed somehow to find our way around.

Sea dragons. What a cool looking creature!



The sea turtles and sea otters were my favorites. We've added "sea otter" to our list of future pets, which currently reads: donkeys, llamas, racoons, dog, cat. And I'm not finding any pics or video of those adorable creatures...hmmm. That is really sad.

Tuesday we went to the Atlanta Temple and drove around the city.
It was a short trip, but an enjoyable one.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love all the videos of Azure. She is so smart! It's really hard for me to imagine Ella doing those things in a year even. When did you start signing? I have been thinking about that. And I am wanting to make baby food too, so send any fun stuff my way. I was actually going to ask you about weaning, so I guess I send my condolences or something. I think you only know how you feel if you've done it before. I have wondered myself how that day will feel.

Ruth said...

So fun! I'm glad you got to go to Atlanta. I had so much fun when I went this summer. Wasn't the aquarium awesome?d