On Monday for FHE we went to a Gingerbread House display with the Heimdals.
Some of Azure's favorite things as of late:
- Experimenting with the "potty".
- Screaming and then saying, "Shh", with her pointer finger pressed against her lips.
- Using a spoon to feed herself (she's getting better at it).
- Saying, "No, no, no", while doing things she's not supposed to be doing (like pulling all of her wipes out of the dispenser).
- Trying to say her own name followed by, "baby".
- Pointing at Jesus in our manger display and saying, "Je-Ji".
- Running to us with a huge smile, arms wide open, and eyes closed when she wants to cuddle :)
- Laughing with her eyes squinted and nose scrunched.
I'm so happy I got this picture. Isn't she ridiculously cute?! I absolutely adore this little girl!




9 comments:
She is SO cute! I love the one with her sitting on the potty. That one you'll have to display at her wedding.
She is absolutely adorable. I can't believe how big she's getting. :)
I was just reading my journal from last year this time (to convince myself I really can make it through finals, again) and I read about the night I babysat her while you went to a Christmas Carol. Only, I never saw her because she was asleep. But, anyway, she was so little then and now she's all grown up!
Adorable! I love kids quirks!
Can you email me some pics? They come out really small when I try to save them from the blog. Sounds like she is having lots of fun
So cute!!! By the way, I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card..could you email it to me? My current email address is: wendy@stewfam.com. Thanks!!!
She's super cute!!!! How fun it must be for you and Charles to watch her exploring new things and learning so much so fast! :)
What a doll!! I too love the potty picture, her smile is so sweet. Ironically she is sitting on the toilet. And that is quite an amazing drawing. You have a budding little artist on your hands!
What fun, fun pics! Thanks for sharing. I also have been thinking about Santa now that there is somewhat of a need. I haven't come up with an idea, but your thoughts are interesting.
Azure is stinkin' adorable!
Post a Comment