Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2007

Year End Statisical Report

In the year 2007 we, being Deanna and Charles, did the following:

Ate 60 lbs of cheese (we LOVE cheese!)

Watched 24 hrs of TV (mostly sports games, cooking shows, and devotionals)

Boarded 16 flights

Visited 11 states

Patronized Wal-Mart 30 times

Drove ~ 20,000 miles

Produced 76 gallons of milk (Deanna)
Started 13 books that we did not finish

Watched 29 movies

Changed 1,398 diapers

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

7 comments:

Aunt Tally said...

did u seriously keep track of all of that?

Lizzie said...

Nice! I had no idea about the amount of milk a nursing mother would give out in a year--kinda scary to be the one on the giving end of all that liquid. :) How many of those flights were with Azure?

Just Me said...

very impressive!

Jamie said...

That's too awesome! :) You guys are great- sorry I never got back to you- we were in Washington, and I didn't realize you had called until right before our flight back home, and then...well, you know how crazy life can be! We'd totally love to hang out sometime- maybe we can get together for games one of these Sunday afternoons/evenings?

Take care y'all!

Sarah said...

If it's real . . . I bet we doubled your cheese intake and your trips to Wal*Mart. Can't say I changed that many diapers, but I guess that's what I have to look forward to this year.

lori said...

Ha! love it! You guys have been rather productive!! LOVE the family picture!

Lizzie said...

Re: the Quints blog--i actually don't know them at all, and i can't even remember whose blog i linked to hers from. But AMAZING is definitely the word! Being mom to seven kids and five infants all at once--now *that's* courage.