Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Caught in the Act


Azure recently became fascinated with the unsanitary practice pictured above. We were fortunate enough to capture this precious and fleeting moment on camera for all to enjoy. As you can see, she demonstrates a great ability to contort her limber lower extremities comfortably to her mouth. I am impressed at this new development, owing to the fact that big-toe sucking comes to me with much less ease, despite repeated efforts.

Lesson learned as a parent-what I don't get to personally enjoy in my life I can vicariously enjoy through my children.

5 comments:

lori said...

HA! What a cutie! (and what a cute mom you are!) Hope you continue to enjoy those vicarious pleasures!

So fun to have a glimpse of your life via your blog.

Happy New Year!

Aunt Tally said...

That is by far one of the cuttest pictures I have ever seen. She is so adorable. Was there supposed to be another pic down below? All i see is a white box.

Heather said...

Funny that you found my blog (it's Heather from freshman year). I can't determine who your daughter looks like but she is adorable. It really is quite amazing what they can do when they are that little!

Have a Happy New Year!

Deanna said...

She looks like me! Vote for me! Me, me, me!

Just Me said...

I love that I can never tell who wrote the post Charles or Deanna. I always have to look to know. But hopefully I will figure it out without checking soon enough. I think I just expect Deanna to be posting, but Charles fools me everytime. I'm sure she'll enjoy those toes for months to come!