
Wonderful news: Azure has finally
grasped the concept of swallowing food! She ate almost 1/4 of a
banana last night. This means we can leave her with a sitter now :)

Azure's first Christmas was a blast. We went to Charles' cousin's house where she got to play with her 2
nd cousin John who had lots of toys she liked. She was entertained and stimulated all day!

Azure has also been quite the social butterfly lately and has only slightly shown signs of stranger anxiety. (mostly when she's tired) This is our next door neighbor who's only 5 days her senior.
Already showing signs of boy craziness...
with her
flirtatious moves

2 comments:
she is too cute with that little boy. You better watch her! ha ha. I'm glad to hear she is eating food now. I cant believe how fast she is growing
It sounds like you guys had a good Christmas! I am so glad to got to hang out with John & fam. John looks really good, BTW. Yah- that little Azure surely is a flirt.
Post a Comment