Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Destructive Behaviors

Azure is now becoming a destructive baby. She reaches and grabs at her swing mobile to try and pull off her jungle animal friends. She also has succeded in pulling off a dangling toy from her playgym mobile. In the mornings when I get her out of her crib she has almost succeded in untying the strings from the bumper. What does this mean? She is getting too big for the toys she currently has.

We just got back from our first trip to CA to see Aunt Tally graduate from Cal State San Bernadino. Congrats Aunt Tally!

We also got to see one of my good friends, Darla, from high school.

Flying alone with Azure wasn't very fun. I guess it could've been worse, we heard a little boy crying the whole trip on the plane. And luckily Azure didn't do that. I'm looking forward to our next plane ride on Thursday b/c Charles will be with me and we'll be able to take turns with Azure on our lap. It's not easy holding that little cub b/c she doesn't sit, she wiggles and arches her back and slides off your lap which makes holding very difficult. Another battle we've been having lately is sucking snot out of her nose w/ the bulb syringe. I think the worst thing about being a baby is not being able to blow your own nose. Luckily she hasn't had any other sick symptoms, just snot.

Charles heard back yesterday from LECOM, the first school he interviewed at in Florida and they have accepted him! So, we know that we will for sure be going to Pharmacy School next year. We have a feeling that he will be accepted to more than 1 school this year and we'll have to end up choosing between schools. We will go where ever the Lord wants us to be. Here's a pic from his travels at Bradenton Beach.Stay tuned for more fun pics from our southern states road trip!

3 comments:

Aunt Tally said...

Thanks for coming. I'm really glad u made it. I hope u have fun on your next road trip. Congrats Charles on being accepted to pharmacy school. If u guys wanna buy me and Angel Christmas gifts we are registered at bed bath and beyond and target. Ha ha

Just Me said...

I don't think the booger sucker outer works very well anyways. I keep trying to get Zach to blow his nose since he is in desperate need of it and I'm not having too much luck. I keep threatening to suck them out myself with the syringe of course and he doesn't seem to be too threatened. Hopefully Azure will learn to blow her nose at an early age unlike my child.

Sarah said...

Yay- I am so glad your trip went well. & we are so happy he got into LECOM. Ah-bouf.