2008 should be yet another exciting year for us. We have decided on either AZ or GA for pharmacy school and both schools start in June so we will be moving in May for sure. Now that we have a definitive time to leave Provo, I am actually sad because Provo has been so good to us. I never thought that I would be here for so long (I moved here in Aug. 1999 and Charles in Aug. 2000) but our time here has been wonderful! Such great memories!
We are also planning a 10 day Hawaii trip for our 2 yr anniversary at the end of May, thanks to Charles' parents. And thankfully my parents are watching Azure for us so that it REALLY will be a vacation!
Azure is really enjoying eating now that she has figured out how to do it. She's eating rice cereal, oatmeal, banannas, avocados and apples! I've started feeding her twice a day now and everytime I put her in her chair to eat she starts opening her mouth wide before I even have the food ready, it's hilarious!
She also enjoys playing with tags. Forget the cool toys, unless of course it has a tag!
Daily scripture reading with mommy
Her favorite part is trying to eat it!
We got her a new toy last week, a jumper. She's having a blast in it!




6 comments:
very exciting! I hope your move goes smoothly. Congratulations to Charles!! I can't wait to hear about Hawaii!!
Azure is so cute! I'm sad you're leaving Provo too - even though I so seldom see you, it's good to know you're here. But I am SO excited for you guys to move on. Excited to here where you decide...
My beautiful niece! She is getting so big. I can't wait to see u guys next weekend!
Ruth- we'll have to hang out more before we move!
Some fun/big things coming up for you guys!! And what fun milestones for Azure! Solids is a big step! Love the mental picture of her with a wide open mouth in her high chair!
Wow- you guys are amazing parents getting Azure to feast on the scriptures at so young an age.
But yes, congrats about school. That is sooooo exciting. Let us know where you will be. And how fun to be going to Hawaii!
Post a Comment