Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Slackers

I have two reasons why we haven't posted in awhile. One, because we were in CA this past wkend and two, our internet hasn't been working for almost a week now.
But we do have some fabulous news to share so I am presently in my car with the heat blasting "borrowing" a free wireless network because I can wait no longer... AZ has decided to put us on the alternate list AGAIN this year so we've decided that we are moving to Savannah, Georgia! We are both very excited and feel really good about it. We'll pack all our stuff up before our Hawaii trip and will say goodbye to Provo sometime around May 17.
Other exciting news... Azure is now saying her 2nd word, dada. Maybe boof really means mom :) She is also army crawling now and sometimes will bust out into a real crawl. I can no longer leave her alone in her room anymore to lay down and look up at her playgym because she is off exploring every corner of the room!
Stay tuned for pictures and hopefully a video!

11 comments:

Just Me said...

Yea!! That sounds very exciting! I'm sure the best part is that you can begin planning for everything now. Let me know when you'll be swinging by Houston!! I'm excited to have you guys!!

Martha said...

How exciting for you guys! I'm sure it feels great to have that decision made. We'll miss you here though. I wanted to let you know I made your chicken tonight (your version of it) and it was great! Adam said it's one of his top favorite meals. Thank so much!

Aunt Tally said...

boo for georgia. Now u will be even further away. How sad. Charles really should've slipped AZ that $20. ha ha

Unknown said...

That's so exciting! We'll miss being able to see you guys every once in a while, but we're so glad you found a good place to go.

Sarah said...

congrats on moving somewhere warm!!! And a little crawler; how fun life will be from now on.

Anonymous said...

"Mr. George Washington here says that you guys should enroll me here in AZ." Ahhh, good times. So sad you'll be further away.

Deanna said...

Tally and Angel,
Don't worry the tentative plan is to move to AZ after pharm sch for a residency!

Aunt Tally said...

but still azure will be four, and u'll have another child that wont know us. tear. btw, i had a dream that u were pregnant agian...

Jamie said...

That's totally awesome! I, like everyone else, will be sad you'll be so far away, but we'll still keep in touch. :)

Deanna said...

I am NOT pregnant!

Anonymous said...

We're sad that you're leaving Provo and not coming to AZ yet! We'll be back in Provo by the end of April so we'll have to get together before you leave. And hey, if you end up in AZ after pharmacy school we should be down here too!

I am glad that you know where you'll be now--such a stress relief.