Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 3, Wednesday: Drive to Hilo from Kona

The first part of our trip was on the Big Island of Hawai'i. We stayed 2 nights in Kona and 2 nights in Hilo.
The drive to Hilo from Kona is amazing. The sights everywhere are gorgeous. Wednesday afternoon we hiked up the Pololu Valley.






I love how the people in caution signs always have these weird stick legs and arms :)Then we took another short hike to Akaka Falls.

6 comments:

Aunt Tally said...

how awesome. I'm so jealous of u guys. 2 more months and i will be in the bahamahs...

. said...

wow, these pictures are gorgeous. And I love the realistic limb positions!

Just Me said...

Fun fun fun...did you see any road signs that welcomed you?!? Posing in front of that board reminded me of our welcome to Idaho picture we HAD to stop and take.

Anonymous said...

Woah - Hawaii is GORGEOUS! Ah, I'm jealous. Looks like a fun trip! My roommate, Suzanne (she's Adriana's sister in law) said that Adriana got to see you recently in Cali. I hope you're doing well!
love ya!
~Cath

Lizzie said...

Beautiful pics--what an awesome honeymoon trip!

Adam Birk said...

Oh wow! I really need to go to Hawaii!! Looks like it was great. Keep updating on how you're doing...(By the way this is Martha)