Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Things to see: The Copper Mine

Who knew this was here so close to us?
Not us, until just a few months ago. So we decided we'd take a trip before we left the great state of UT. We watched a documentary and learned lots of interesting facts about copper and this here mine.



Azure and daddy in front of one of the tires for the dump trucks they use to haul dirt/rock out of the mine.

Enjoying the exhibit with our good friends.

Azure is very good about sharing her "cheerios" with others, let's hope this continues...

Ooooooohhhhhhhh, an azurite stone from the mine.

4 comments:

Just Me said...

I just went to the Natural Science museum in Houston and saw lots of Azurite gems. They are so beautiful and I thought of sweet Azure every time I saw one. Isn't it fun doing stuff like that. And hello skinny lady. You are looking way hot in that picture. Smokin'!

Abby said...

Deanna,
Is that Martha Burk and her baby girl in your photo? Please tell her I say 'hi' I haven't seen or heard from them since we moved. What did they name their baby girl? How are they doing? Where are you guys moving? I think you said you had to visit the mine before you left Utah...

Sarah said...

Wow- I didn't know that Azure was hanging out with Malachites. She is so old school.

. said...

That tire is so freaking huge!! I love museums. We have a couple out here, and Ezra really enjoys them.