Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

2 years!

Oh, what a splendid day. If I could relive any day over again I would want to live Sat. May 20, 2006 again. It was such a perfect day. My greatest dream came true. And the soundtrack to our day was perfect with the words, "I could not ask for more". I really couldn't have.

These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I found all I've waited for and I could not ask for more
Looking in your eyes, seeing all I need
Everything you are is everything to me
These are the moments I know heaven must exist
These are the moments I know all I need is this
I have all I've waited for and I could not ask for more
I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
Every prayer has been answered every dream I have's come true
And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you here with me

Here in the temple of our God to be sealed for time and eternity, knowing that even death can not separate us. Knowing that if we are faithful to our covenants to each other and to the Lord, He will grant us that promised blessing of being husband and wife still in the next life, with Azure and the rest of our future kidlets.

We celebrated by doing sealings in the Kona Temple, absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
And then body surfing and hanging out on the beach, looking at the sights of this island paradise, and then having a romantic dinner on the beach at sunset. Pretty much a GREAT day!

More pics to come...

10 comments:

Adam Birk said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you guys are having the greatest time ever!

Adam Birk said...

This is Martha by the way.

Layla said...

HOW EXCITING! Brock and I plan on going to Hawaii at some point, so I would love to hear more details later! Hope you guys have a great anniversary and enjoy turning over a new leaf in the good ole' south...

Sarah said...

Happy anni, you guys. Yay for May. Hope you are having lots of fun.

Just Me said...

Fun, fun!! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!

lori said...

Happy anniversary to a wonderful couple! Glad you're having fun!!

. said...

Dee! Happy anniversary! How was Hawaii? Can't wait to see some more pictures. How did Azure survive having you guys go on vacation. More importantly, how did YOU survive. When we went to CR last year, my parents came and watched Ezra (he was 14 months old.) He loved being spoiled by his grandparents. I had a $60 phone bill because I kept calling to make sure he was fine. Really, it was ME that had separation anxiety. In the end, it all worked out.

adriandgreg said...

How fun! I am jealous. You guys are such a wonderful couple. I am excited to see you in a few days.

Gabey the Baby said...

Congratulations! And what better way to spend the day than in paradise. Lucky! Post more pics soon. How is your little Cubby doing without you? Love you lots! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Your anniversary sounds amazing. Happy anniversary!
~Cath