Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Packing on the Pounds

Enjoy it while it lasts Azure. I can guarantee no one will be excited about you gaining weight at any other time in your life (expect maybe when you're pregnant).

I am excited to report that Azure now weighs 16.5 lbs. She's gained a pound and a half in a month in a half! This is good, because it has usually taken her 3 months to gain 1 pound.

Maybe it's all those peas we feed her.

For the past 3 or 4 wks now she has been fascinated by pointing at things. I think it's because I point at pictures and ask her, "Who's that?"

We love our little Azure Marie :)

4 comments:

Aunt Tally said...

she is so cute. I can't wait to play with her

. said...

Caption for bottom center photograph: "I'm Rockin' Out, Mom!" I can't believe how much she is growing. 16.5 lbs. That's awesome!

Stefani M. said...

Man, that makes Julian look like a tubbo... he was 13 pounds at his 2 month appointment. So, less peas, more twinkies! Heehee... just kidding. She's perfect. :) Gotta love that grin!

Lizzie said...

She has such a gleeful smile--i love it. She's darling. And it feels so good to watch your baby 'flesh out', knowing they're getting what they need. :)