Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Spring-time Photo Shoot

Last Saturday our kind friend Jonathan took LOTS of pictures of us. Here are some of our favorites:






Daddy being daddy :)

12 comments:

Aunt Tally said...

so cute! is he a professional?

Sarah said...

What fun pictures! You guys are such a cute family. Happy Mother's Day, Deanna!

Catherine said...

Dee! There are SUCH cute photos! You should totally blow one (or a bunch) up to hang on the wall. :) I miss you!
love,
~Cath

Line said...

Cute pics! Deanna, you're so beautiful. :)

lori said...

These are fabulous!! I love the one of you kissing Azure's forehead!

Just Me said...

Very very cute! You look so good in all of them! That color is very pretty on you. I love Azure's face in the one where daddy is being daddy. She looks a little unsure of what is going on.

Mamie said...

oh!oh!My favorites are the 4th and the 6th photos, respectively. too cute. BTW- You look fab, deanna!

Jamie said...

These are all just beautiful pictures- I agree---you should blow some up to hang on your wall. Great color choices too, by the way. :)

Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

Deanna,
You guys look so good in your pictures. They all are good pictures but especially the one of Charles about to eat the plant. Isn't it crazy to see where life takes us so quickly. I remember the first time Grant and I met you, you weren't married (about to) and you did not have Azure. Now only a couple years later Your familiy has grown and your taking family pictures. Yea!

. said...

My friend Dee
Prettiest of them all,
Husband Charles
Is a goof ball

Okay just wanted to give you a poem. I love the pictures. That color is really good on you! Azure is looking more like a little girl now.

Just Me said...

Just wanted to say how hot you look!! Seriously you are smokin'! I didn't think I told you well enough in my first post and who doesn't like to hear it?!?! Is this your freshman year of high school!?!? Skinny waist, GBX?!?! Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

Erin said...

Yep, y'all're cute, thas fer sher.