Living in Tucson, AZ or Winston-Salem, NC are no longer options for us. We weren't offered interviews there. But, we were offered interviews in Tampa, Albuquerque, and here in Savannah. So, those are the current options.
All 4 of us will go down to Tampa next weekend for the interview and to check it out! I'm excited! Truth be told, that's my first choice.
Charles really likes the program in Abq the best. I don't jump at the idea of living in the barren desert. But, they do have a temple there. And that is really important to me.
Or we could also stay here another year. We're not too keen on that.
I know that wherever we go, that's the place the Lord wants us to be. Having faith in that is so comforting. So, the poll has been changed. Please vote again :)




4 comments:
Albuquerque is really pretty and it would be great to be right by the temple. I'm sad WS didn't work out. Oh well.
Albuquerque, Albuquerque please. It's only 9 hours away...
I know I have been quite MIA, but it has been fun to see all your adventures lately. Good luck with your new destination. Esp. the move and adjustment. How is your primary chorister job going? Glad you got to see my parents. That was nice of you to stop by. Jealous of that I can't help but be. Sending happiness your way!
Sorry to hear that you didn't get your first choice. I've never been to Tampa, but Savannah and Albuq are cool. I actually have family in Albuquerque if you'd like someone to talk to about living there. I hope the trip to Tampa is great! I know that the Lord will guide your family. I'll keep you all in my prayers.
Post a Comment