I'm sure you've given up on my birth story post right? Well, I'm still writing it. I'm kind of a perfectionist and I don't always have a lot of uninterrupted time to write it.... but, I will post it soon. Soon meaning a few weeks or a couple months, I don't know, but I will post it.
I just read this however on one of my fave birthing blogs and it made me cry, (though that's not hard to do) so I want to share it! Giving birth is such a sacred, wonderful, empowering experience. Women are amazing!




2 comments:
I haven't given up. I knew it would be coming. I just wanted to read it before I gave birth for some sound inspiration. But, oh well. And I know what you mean about naps. I think Azure is hilarious! I cannot believe her adorable personality. Well, maybe I can.
Thanks for sharing that! Heavenly Father definitely knew what he was doing when He created the genetic makeup of men and women and assigned women the sacred responsibility of bearing children. We are definitely not pansies. :)
I'm looking forward to your birth story! I laughed when you said you're a perfectionist because somehow, that didn't surprise me. Takes one to know one! :)
Post a Comment