Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The 4 of us

Father and son

The first thing I thought when I saw this picture is: "He looks like a little football player." Don't you think? I love football. I wouldn't mind him playing. And he looks so Italian in this pic which I love!
I would have cried with joy to see these pictures 10 yrs ago. There were many times I thought I would never be married or have children. I love these 3 more than I can explain. I have felt so complete as a woman and as a mother after having Vince. Our existences have been intertwined since the beginning of time. Isn't that amazing?

Things I like:
  • the lasting earmark imprint on my forearm after nursing my babies
  • the sight of Charles reading the scripture stories with Azure on her bed
  • the way Vince's face lights up at just the sight of me
  • Charles taking care of me and sitting at my bedside to attend my every need when I'm sick
  • Azure kissing me and telling me she loves me and then kissing Vince's head while I nurse him on the couch
  • getting out of the house daily (which I do almost always)
  • going to gym
  • our new camera
  • azaleas
Things I don't like:
  • having mastitis, ouch!
  • fainting and having seizures
  • when the azaleas die

5 comments:

Ruth said...

It makes me cry with joy now to see them. So many memories over the years that make me feel joy at seeing you where you are now.

And the spring setting, your season, makes them even better.

Aunt Tally said...

Your family is so super cute! I can't wait for mine =)

SHELLS BELLS! said...

You have a beautiful family. Great pictures!

Nana Lama said...

Beautiful family.Can't wait to kiss my babies!

Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

such cute family pictures!