Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Birthday

Last Friday I turned 28. This is the first Bday that I have felt somewhat old. 27 didn't seem old to me, 28 does. We had some friends over and ate cake.I am happy to have another year of life. I'm grateful to have married a man that loves to travel just as much as me. We have many more travels planned for the future. I am especially grateful to be the mother of this sweet girl.

6 comments:

Kassi said...

Happy Birthday. You don't look even close to your age--you look so pretty in that purple. I think you are just super gorgeous period but that purple really looks nice on you!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Deanna! You're a beautiful birthday girl! ;)

Sarah said...

1. Happy birthday!!! You still look young.
2. Azure is so cute. She is growing up so much.
3. We must be on oppisite blogging spheres because when I check your blog a lot it doesn't change much and when I don't, it changes a lot. So....
4. Happy Spring!
5. I really need a vaca
6. I love, love, love Steve's grammar video. Don't know how I missed that. Thanks for sharing.

Line said...

Happy birthday Deanna!

Suzanne said...

Happy birthday. That's a great picture of you. And 28 IS NOT OLD!!!

. said...

Yay! HBD (again!:) I loved seeing the pics of the Easter egg hunt. I can't believe how grown up Natalie is. Here I am, talking about her like she is still 14! SHe's a married woman now. So fun for you to see her and Angel.