Welcome to our blog! Here we'll share all our fun stories and adventures with our crazy children.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
"Oh no, wa wa"
This is in the cool/erie city of Celebration, FL (outside of Orlando) on our way back from the keys. Azure enjoyed playing in this water works, though she was a little frightened. "Oh no" and "wet" pretty much sums up this video.
Deanna, I'm curious what you do to celebrate Easter. I know that Easter is your favorite holiday, so I thought to go to you for ideas. I'm looking for ways to celebrate the true meaning of Easter; I do love Easter egg hunts and the baskets, but I want something more spiritual. I have gotten a couple of ideas on some LDS based sites but wanted to know what you did. Anyway, love to hear from you. I hope you have an amazing Easter.
You'll probably have an announcement before me, Deanna :) but hopefully in a few months (still nursing, so still impossible now). Oh, and digital scrapbooking is so much easier than I thought it would be. If you decide to get Photoshop Elements, it's really just a few key keystrokes to learn, and then basically dragging things around. (And other than paying for PSE7, I have invested NO money in any of my digital elements... and when I print my 12x12 pages at Costco, it will only be $1.67/pg.) Feel free to e-mail me with any questions (stefani.mons@gmail.com ) and I could go into more detail if you are interested.
Deanna I LOVED reading your blog! Azure is so fun! I'm so jealous you have such a cute baby that's so fund to play with. :) Good luck with your Georgia summer :)
9 comments:
So cute! She's just adorable!
It was fun to hear her little voice and express how she felt. So fun!
She is so cute! Love that cub
I love that girl!! Happy belated birthday, Deanna!
Azure is so grown up! Looks like you guys are having fun.
Deanna, I'm curious what you do to celebrate Easter. I know that Easter is your favorite holiday, so I thought to go to you for ideas. I'm looking for ways to celebrate the true meaning of Easter; I do love Easter egg hunts and the baskets, but I want something more spiritual. I have gotten a couple of ideas on some LDS based sites but wanted to know what you did. Anyway, love to hear from you. I hope you have an amazing Easter.
How fun! Makayla loved watching it. She kept saying "she okay? She all wet." And then "again!"
You'll probably have an announcement before me, Deanna :) but hopefully in a few months (still nursing, so still impossible now). Oh, and digital scrapbooking is so much easier than I thought it would be. If you decide to get Photoshop Elements, it's really just a few key keystrokes to learn, and then basically dragging things around. (And other than paying for PSE7, I have invested NO money in any of my digital elements... and when I print my 12x12 pages at Costco, it will only be $1.67/pg.) Feel free to e-mail me with any questions (stefani.mons@gmail.com ) and I could go into more detail if you are interested.
Deanna I LOVED reading your blog! Azure is so fun! I'm so jealous you have such a cute baby that's so fund to play with. :) Good luck with your Georgia summer :)
Post a Comment