Tonight when given broccoli for dinner, Azure held it up to her nose and did the sign for flower. Then she looked at me kinda strange as if to ask, "It's ok to eat flowers?" The look on her face was priceless. She kept trying to smell it before putting it in her mouth. She's very particular about how she eats it, it has to be cut up and have cheese sauce or cream of chicken on it.
She handed me her toy trumpet, while trying to imitate the sound it makes, so that I could blow it for her since she can't do it yet herself.
Said, "Bye, bye poopy," whenever I flushed the toliet, regardless of it's contents.
Brought me her blankie, pillow, and "guy" (the stuffed purple frog she sleeps with) when I told her I was tired and wanted to take a nap.
Got to pet a cat and said, when it was time to go, "Bye, bye Key Cat."
I'm so grateful I get to stay home with her and get to witness all of these moments first hand.




7 comments:
What precious memories! How insightful for her too wonder if it's ok to eat a brocolli flower. You should do a post on how you get A to eat veggies and fruit. I'm sure I speak for many when I say I have probs getting E to eat those!!
So cute about the broccoli. And I love when they start empathizing (giving you her sleep items). Such an important skill to learn.
aw, she is so cute. I love that little cub. I'm so glad I get to see her in 3 weeks! =) I'm excited to see u and charlie as well ( so is Angel)
How cute!!!! How fun it must be to see her discover the world and come up with her own opinions and understanding of things. I loved that she brought you her blanket and stuff when you said you wanted a nap---yay mommyhood!
Isn't being a mom so fun? I love to hear about Azure's adventures. She sure is growing! Hey, are you going to IF this summer?
So cute. It's so much fun to see them learn and grow. I marvel over it all the time!
Fun fun times!! Zach ate broccoli when he was Azure's age...now not so much. He liked it dipped in ranch. Such a cute sweet little girl she is!!
Post a Comment