Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Forget Christmas time. Spring time is my most favorite time of year. Easter is my Christmas. I love, love, love it! For my long time readers, you already know that from all my posts about Easter/Spring last year.I seriously get giddy shopping in the stores for Spring/Easter decorations, much more than Christmas. Savannah has not let me down. Springtime here is gorgeous! There are even more colors here than there were in Provo. We've got hot pink flowers here: azaleas and rich fushia.

Planting tulips with mommy.

*We just got back from the FL keys last week and unfortunately our memory card died. We're trying to recover our pics so we can document our trip.

3 comments:

Aunt Tally said...

aw, how cute. You guys are planting tulips. I hope you can get your pictures from Flordia. I'm so excited I get to see spring time in Savannah! 5 more days!

Stefani M. said...

Color!!! Wahoo!!!

Martha said...

I do remember that you love spring, especially because of your birthday. Happy birthday to you! Hope it's great--I'm sure Charles will take good care of you.