Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

New blogs on "sites to read" list

I realized I haven't shared on the blog about the freebies I get and win. I've shared it with a lot of you individually but, not on the blog so check out these 3 new links on the right side bar.
I also rent a movie a week from Red Box for FREE. They offer free codes on Mondays and now on Wednesdays. We've watched about 10 or so now for free.

I've also entered contests and have won about $200 worth of free items like Baby Legs for Azure, Clinique 3 step face wash, $100 gift card to Ann Taylor, and more that I can't even remember now.

4 comments:

Line said...

Wow, I'm impressed. I need to start trying harder to get free stuff. :)

. said...

I LOOOOVE redbox! Thanks for the post. I can't believe you get that much free stuff. Didn't know it was out there!

Sarah said...

It pays to search for deals sometimes, huh? BTW: did you want your hair flowers?

adriandgreg said...

awesome! I will definitely check it out.