Welcome to our blog! Here we'll share all our fun stories and adventures with our crazy children.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Love this song!
I'm all about LDS videos on YouTube now :) So great! Heard this song today and I love it, the lyrics, the ukuleles. Beautiful. I plan on teaching this to my Young Women so we can sing it at Girls Camp. Won't that be so fun? Enjoy :)
That's so cool you found this randomly. My friend had it on her a blog a while ago just because she knows one of the guys singing. I don't remember if it's her cousin or someone in her ward... Anyway, small world. :)
3 comments:
What a beautiful song! Thanks for sharing.
Love, Aunt Paula
That's so cool you found this randomly. My friend had it on her a blog a while ago just because she knows one of the guys singing. I don't remember if it's her cousin or someone in her ward... Anyway, small world. :)
What at cute song! I love it! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment