Welcome to our blog! Here we'll share all our fun stories and adventures with our crazy children.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Excuse me sir, your daughter's nose is bleeding
If you have read this blog and asked yourself, "what is that thing on Azure's lip?" don't worry, you are not alone. Whatever the outing may be, we are regularly confronted with persons donning facial expressions of concern and horror, who empathetically quote the title of this post verbatim. Aparently, the public wants to know just what is up with this child's nose. At this very moment, your question will be fully and entirely answered. It is a hemangioma. Some people call it a strawberry. Others a mango. Still others call it a bad omen. I prefer to call it a कारण-कब पाइप. Whatever you want to call it, just don't call it a bloody nose. The social safety net has struck again and we are pleased to know that if we ever needed assistance countering our daughter's epistaxis, it would abound. To the world and perhaps somewhat reassuringly to ourselves, we once again assert: Azure does not have a bloody nose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I always knew what it was, and she's still as cute as a button no matter what! I didn't catch what you called it though, it looked a little Hebrew. Don't they usually dissappear by a certain age? I was wanting to say 5, but I'm not sure at all. Best of luck with the public around you. This is my story with that...Zach had horrible eczema that turned out to be a rare form of acne for over a year on his chin. One lady in the check out line asked me if it was measels. Luckily it has been cured.
It would help if I read the wikkipedia link before I commented right?
Wanna join the every day post bandwagon?? Just wondering.
How fun to come and see your blog and your beautiful little family!! Thanks for posting a comment so I could find you!!
Yes we are still in Provo - you guys?
After reading down a little ways...I think I answered my own question! I'm glad we're not the only ones still around =)
Post a Comment