Some new things for us this week:
1) Azure is becoming more aware of her voice and has begun screeching like a bird of prey.
2) I got bangs cut yesterday for the first time since 7th grade.
3) Charles has finished his job shadow at the pharmacy in the hospital where he was relieved to observe pharmacists who don't work at Wal-Mart.
4) We found out today that we have been going to the wrong ward for the past 2 months. Ha!
5) We have switched to using ground turkey instead of beef and pork.




9 comments:
So, let's see these bangs! Have you decided to go to the same ward, or will you go to the correct ward? What a laugh.
I agree with Sarah! I want to see your bangs! It's s fun when kids start to realize they can have different volumes with their voice! :)
She is so cute in her pic. So u really felt the need to tell us about the ground turkey eh?
Meat-It's what's for dinner. No one seems to give a hoot about MY bangs.
First of all, Charles, I don't think you have bangs! If you did then we would give a hoot. But we are excited for your shadowing at the hospital. That must have been very fun as opposed to what Deanna mentioned. So see, we give a hoot about other things in your life! And since everyone else asked for pictures of Dee's new haircut I won't even mention it! This comment is all about Charles!
Me! Me! ME!
I'm excited to see your hair (even if Charles is jealous) and I think it's really funny about your ward. Maybe you really were supposed to be in Geo's! :)
ur silly vo se bear. ha ha
Longs had "students" shadowing yesterday. They had on Western
University of Health Science tags.
I thought of you, Charlie.
Although, I didn't know that you
were already a shadow.
Hugs to all
Aunt Kar
Post a Comment