Azure news: we gave her a sippy cup for the first time yesterday since she still won't take a bottle, but she didn't quite understand how it worked. We also continue to experiment with rice cereal, but again, she just doesn't grasp the concept of swallowing. She'll be 5 months on Wednesday and continues to grow, mostly vertically, not so much horizontally which is fine I guess, she's long and lean, what girl wouldn't like to be long and lean?
Azure likes to pull down her headbands over her eyes like a bandit. This happens on a regular basis.




5 comments:
3 interviews! That's great! I only knew about 1. I think he should walk into his interviews swinging a guitar singing "I have confidence in sunshine..." OK maybe that would be a little much.
Yea for the interviews!!! I seriously think Charles keeps trying to make Azure's blog as much about him as he can.
Good luck on the sippy cups. If you are not already using these, I recomend the Nuby silicone topped ones you can buy them at Walmart and I think Toysrus too.
aw, she loves her shut eye. You should buy her those sleeping eye patches for when she gets older ha ha. My choir teacher told Angel today that when you are in NC you will be staying at the same house as him. Crazy.
Congrats on the interviews! Hope things go well! The great thing is that you can trust you'll end up where you need to be. :)
...Which is closer to Aunt Tally... =)
Post a Comment