I helped out with the Economic Self-Reliance Conference on BYU campus on Thursday. My previous job (before becoming a full-time mother) gave me the opportunity to meet lots of amazing people in the non-profit world. I was unaware who was speaking at the conference this year but browsed the program to see who I knew and had heard speak before. Imagine my intense shock and excitement to see the name of a man from La Paz, Bolivia, one of my favorite people from my mission, as a keynote speaker!
I immediately rushed through the building to see if I could find him. He was just as surprised to see me! It has been almost 5 years since I last saw him. He said he was planning on contacting me that day to see if I was still in UT. What a crazy coincidence! I called Charles to tell him the exciting news and he came after work to meet him. The Lord is amazing to have planned all that out so that we could see eachother again!
You can see my bangs in this pic :)




No comments:
Post a Comment