Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Gorillas, cholitas, and bears, oh my!

Happy Halloween! We finally got to dress Azure up as a bear. The only thing was that her costume was too big! We ordered the newborn size which is supposed to fit 0-6 months. It even says newborn on the tag. But, it definitely could fit a one year old! So, maybe she'll be able to wear it again next year and actually fit into it.

Hence the rolled sleeves


We think she's the cutest bear cub ever!



I was a cholita (native Bolivian woman) and Charles was a gorilla. The effect isn't the same without his mask though...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so cute! I love her costume! She is just getting so big.

Just Me said...

I think she looks adorable in her bear costume. You can't tell it's too big in the picture. She looks really cute!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to dress your kid up in fun costumes? Clara has been a cow, a chicken and now a pink poodle! I'm betting next year I won't have much of a say =(. Anyway, Azure is adorable and I loved reading your blog!

Aunt Tally said...

She is so cute in her bear costume. I just wanna squeeze her!

Sarah said...

How much fun! Baby costumes are the cutest.