Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rolley Polley

Whenever we put Azure down on a blanket or under her playgym these days it only takes a few minutes before she rolls onto her tummy and then returns to her back.

For the past month now whenever I go to get her out of her crib after a nap or in the morning, I find her exactly opposite of how I put her down. Here are some of her favorite positions:

1) Her feet are at the headboard

2) On her side, curled up against the bumper

3) On her tummy, feet at the headboard

4) Head in corner, laying diagonally

Maybe Azure gets her flexibility from me; I did lots of stretching exercises with her in the womb. I took a flexibility class at BYU my last semester (almost 3 yrs ago) and it was probably one of my favorite classes ever. We got to take power naps in class! It was there that I was introduced to Pilates and have been a huge fan since. I currently go to Pilates classes once a week at the gym after we put Azure to bed. Sometimes Charles is alarmed at some of my stretching techniques!



Asleep in the swing. I love those lips!





This is my new favorite picture! Who needs turkey? This plastic bee is a delicious treat!



Morning exercises



Pie Plate Eyes

1 comment:

Aunt Tally said...

2 more weeks until you come visit aunt tally!