Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2007

4 meses

Azure had her 4 month checkup on Wednesday and was only 13 lbs! We thought for sure that she'd be 15. She also received more shots which gave her a fever :(
Because she already started teething and has somewhat of an interest in food we asked the Doc if it'd be ok to give her some rice cereal and he gave us the go ahead.

So, here she is eating her first "solid" food, which wasn't very solid at all, pretty liquidy actually. She probably swallowed about half of it. We'll try again next week.

We've also started a new bedtime ritual where I feed her before her bath so she can learn how to fall asleep on her own a little better.

And just so you know- in the above pictures with Azure in her Bumbo seat, she was never left unattended not even for a second just in case you've heard about the accidents with said seat. (There is NOTHING wrong with the seat itself)

4 comments:

Aunt Tally said...

She is so cute in her little chair. I can't believe you guys are feeding her so soon. I guess she takes after her dad. Ha ha, jk. I almost wish I went to see u guys instead of going up north. Hopefully I'll see u in january for the festival of lanturns, U guys r silly!

Sarah said...

what cute little headbands! Wow, they grow up so fast.

Just Me said...

She is mighty cute in her little chair!

Ruth said...

She's so cute!