Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Answers

My cousin-in-law/friend Kara "tagged" me with these questions and even though technically this is Azure's blog I'll answer them but I'm changing some of the questions...


What were you doing 10 years ago?
Fall 1997- I was 16, a junior in high sch. My parents had just bought me my first car, a 1979 Chevy Nova. Lots of fun memories with that car but it only got about 8 miles to the gallon, not so fun! I was also singing a lot in choir.


What were you doing 5 years ago?
Fall 2002- I was on my mission in Bolivia so it really wasn't Fall, it was Spring. I was just transferred to my 2nd area, Satelite in El Alto. I was just getting the hang of being a missionary and finally started to love it and my Spanish was improving.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Fall 2006- Ugh! Probably one of the worst times in my entire life. We just found out we were pregnant! That was exciting, what wasn't was that I threw up about 5x a day and was horribly sick on and the verge of death.


What were you doing yesterday?
Hmm, nothing too significant. I did laundry and finally finished unpacking one box that I've been trying to for the past month. I played with Azure and took a walk with her and Charles before bed.


5 snacks I enjoy...
Vitamin water (not really a snack), ice cream, granola bars, cheese, fiber cereals :)

5 things I would do with a million dollars...
Donate some to Alliance of Students Against Poverty to help with microcredit, save for our dream home, travel, pay off our student loans and travel some more


5 places I would run away to...
Casa Laguna, Madrid, Sicily, Cuba, a secret beach in the Dominican Republic


And b/c I hate TV I'm changing this question. The only thing I watch is devotionals on KBYU and occasionally the Food Network
5 things I love...
warm weather, going out to eat, tropical rainstorms, the temple, time alone with Charles :)


5 things I hate...
TV, bad drivers, washing big pots, predatory lending (mostly payday loans!), freezing cold weather


2 People I tag ...
Julie, Jamie

And just to make it fair to Azure since this is her blog here are some more adorable pictures of our bear cub



I found Charles playing under Azure's play gym after he got home from work and had to take a picture!

1 comment:

Josh said...

I posted my "tagged" answers! :)
Azure is so adorable- I think it's so awesome you guys have this blog for her- I'm sure she'll really appreciate it someday. :)

We totally have to get together sometime!