Azure has almost outgrown all of her 0-3 month clothing, which I guess is expected for her being officially 4 months on Sunday but it is still sad to pack it all away for the next baby girl (that is if we have another girl).
And because it has started to get so cold now, her onesies and sleeveless dresses are out too. There are some outfits that she's only worn once or twice, which is also quite sad.
This dress is one of my favorites so I made sure she wore it today b/c it was warm. Of course she wouldn't smile for any of these pics :(




4 comments:
as you already know, I love, love, love Autumn! These pics are so cute.
I love these pictures. You both look so pretty!
We finally have had a cold front down here! Yea for cold weather yea for sweaters!!! Cute outfit. I wanna little girl!!!
What beautiful pictures! I love all the fall colors, and you two just look so pretty together.
Post a Comment