Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Year-end Statistical Report

Remember these ?! We didn't even do it last year. Lame. We won't let you down 2 yrs in a row!

Here's our report for 2011


States visited: 9

Countries visited: 1 (Charles, Guatemala)

Tomatoes harvested: 1

Gallons of milk produced: 102 (Deanna)

Pounds of cheese consumed: 101

$ saved using coupons: $1298

Flights boarded: 4

Diapers changed: 1,823

Books read: 312

Degrees obtained: 1

Races run: 5

Green smoothies consumed: 68

Hours wasted on the internet: 2,001

People we wanted to punch in the face, but didn't: 9 (consider yourself better people than us if you never get the desire to punch others in the face :) 

Hours of service rendered:  2,967 (we try to balance out our anger issues :)

Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Love your end of your report. I am glad there are other people out there that love cheese as much as we do. But really, are these actual numbers? (ie: diapers, hours, etc.)

*Meg Larsen* said...

haha i love the "number of people we wanted to punch in the face but didn't". I should probably keep track of that ;o)

Line said...

Love this! And beautiful family pic!

Unknown said...

This IS my favorite post of the year. I am always impressed that you can keep track of all this stuff, especially the gallons of milk. Love it!

Bonnie said...

hahahahaha! I think this is awesome. And I need to be better about balancing my anger issues!