Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

For the record

Things you don't particularly notice when your husband sits right beside you in Sacrament meeting...

How incredibly attractive (HOT) he is!!!!!
Since he's now on the stand, we sit directly in front of him about 5-7 rows back so I get a pretty good view and I couldn't help but swoon (to myself) today. Good looks, charming personality, pure heart. How did I get so lucky? I'm a blessed woman.

2 comments:

CK said...

haha! That's cute!

Ruth said...

Having grown up with a mother who was (and still is) physically attracted to her husband--and vocal about it (in appropriate ways), it makes my heart happy to hear you express the same thing. And I'm sure you tell your children, too--which is awesome.
Did it embarrass me? Does it still? um, yes. But really, I like it. :)