Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thanksgiving

This was the first Thanksgiving we spent with my family in 5 yrs. In Nov. 2005, I brought Charles home with me to meet them. We had been dating for 4 months. It was fun to think that we were here 5 yrs later with our 2 children. I'd say 'who'd a thought?' but, we were pretty sure we were going to be married back then, so I guess we did know :)
Before partaking of our feast we all went around and said what we were most grateful for that year. Of course, they are so many things to be grateful for, but one of the miraculous events that stands out in my mind is Vince's birth and my VBAC. Thank you again friends for the power of your prayers and faith in our behalf.

I also made rolls. Not sure I am going to attempt them again until I have a mixer. It is just too difficult to knead by hand and come out with good rolls in my opinion. I realize these pics are not good. It's so that when I finally make an amazing batch, I can look back at these pics and say, "Wow, I've come such a long way."
And, I just really like this pic of Talls and Angel.

1 comment:

Aunt Tally said...

Ha ha. Thanks for puttin us on the blog!!!