Thanks to Uncle Angel who got us in for free to Knott's. I hadn't been since my senior yr of high school (Oct. 98 I think) so it was fun to go with the hubby and kids.
Sometime back in the summer I let Azure ride the carousel in the mall. Since then, she has been obsessed with them. She also loves the part in Charlotte's Web where Fern rides the ferris wheel. So, those were the 2 rides she was anticipating the most.
 |
| You have to get funnel cake at Knott's! |
 |
| Snoopy on ice |
Charles and I even got to escape for a bit to go on a ride by ourselves! Thanks Tally. We wanted to go on a rollercoaster but, the line was too long so we went on Supreme Scream. We had never been to an amusement park together in our 5.5 yrs of togetherness so it was fun to go and hold hands on a ride by ourselves :)
1 comment:
January 5th. Happy Birthday, Charles! Has the festival of lights really begun again? How'd you get the ticker to add the years?
Post a Comment