Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Summer Recap Part 3

The main reason for our trip to CA was for Eddie's wedding. He is one of my best friends from high school and we have always stayed in touch throughout college, my mission, and other travels. His wife's name is Melissa and she is such a perfect match for him and of course, absolutely gorgeous. I was so happy to be at their wedding. They were married in Huntington Beach at St. Simon and Jude's Catholic Church.Funny story: when I received their wedding invitation in the mail, I put the time of the ceremony and the reception on my google calendar. A few hours before I thought the wedding was going to start I texted him to double check what time the reception started. He texted back 3pm. What?! For some reason I had entered the times 3 hrs later with the time difference from CA to GA. Whoops. Sooooo glad I caught my error beforehand. I would have been so sad had I flown out only to miss it.
Their reception was at an equestrian center and was decorated so fun.

A few days before our departure back to Savannah, we had lunch at In N Out and went to Victoria Gardens. Eating at Cafe Rio twice and at In N Out made for an awesome trip.

And we got to spend some time with my other grandparents too. This is my Nana (who my Generations Project episode is about) and Papa.





I finally remembered to do a generations pic.

4 generations of Sicilian women :)

1 comment:

Line said...

LOVE the generation pic! I can totally see your grandma in you!