Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cutting News

This just in....

Exactly 1 week before turning 8 months, Vince has..

...
...

...cut his bottom right tooth!

Azure got this same tooth at 7.5 months, only a week before he did. I'm surprised that they reached this milestone at almost the exact same time.

This really is one of my most favorite baby stages, 6-9 months. Eating solids, sitting, crawling, teeth. This age is what I think of when I think baby. I love it! And I don't want it to end!

With him sleeping through the night again and being this adorable, I find myself wanting another but, of course we're not ready to go through all that that really entails so that will have to wait :)

More next week on the 8 month mark.

5 comments:

Maren B said...

Haha! That's exactly how I feel.

Line said...

I love this age too!

Nana Lama said...

We love that picture, he's so handsome...

Sarah said...

Yeah for teeth! I know what you mean when they are in the fun stage, but every time we drive somewhere with babes crying my husband says "we are never having another baby":) Only time will tell;)

Michelle said...

That little boy of yours is chubbilicious. I want to squeeze those scrumptious cheeks.