I just wrote them an email explaining my disappointment in choosing this picture to advertise their new line. I originally just deleted the email, but, after going to the mall Saturday and seeing this picture plastered all over their store and then receiving another email from them with the same picture on it, I decided to DO something about it. So, I wrote them an email.
If you feel so inclined to do the same, you can here.
* I should add that the reason this is so disappointing is b/c B&BW up to this point has not had scandalous advertisements such as these. So, I feel like this will be the norm now for them. That makes me sad. Sad and then angry.
I believe that we can make a difference by doing small things like writing emails. In so doing, I feel that I am doing my part to strengthen and protect the family.
"We call upon responsible citizens and officers of government everywhere to promote those measures designed to maintain and strengthen the family as the fundamental unit of society."




1 comment:
I love you. You are such a wonderful example! :)
Post a Comment