So, after much deliberation I have finally decided what I want to do as a career (making money) in the next season of my life.
I know I am strange but, sometimes I have thought, what would I do for work if Charles were to die? I have a Bachelor's degree and business and non-profit experience, but I never really loved it. And you should do what you love right? Perhaps a post on the background of all this later...
But, for now I want to announce that I've made the decision (which could definitely change since I don't plan on doing this for many years) to go to massage therapy school and become a LMT (Licensed Massage Therapist) and to become a Pilates instructor and perhaps a Hypnobabies Instructor.
I have always liked the idea of being a "guru", Charles makes fun of me :) But, with these 3 "jobs" my clientele would mostly be pregnant women. And I would be a mini guru of things relating to the sacredness of the body, which is something I feel very passionate about. This could be an eloquent post explaining why, but, I don't have the energy for that now :)
Thinking about doing these things in the future makes me happy and excited, and that's a fun feeling!




4 comments:
YEAH for decisions! You would love it!
I like this post, and I think about the same things too. Right now I've decided I would like to be a Midwife (can I even spell it right?).
Yes, Deanna, its a wonderful idea and you would be perfect for the job. Good luck sweetheart...
You can give me a massage anytime. And if I ever have babies you can help me with that too.
Post a Comment