Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

We Recommend

I've realized you can incorporate almost anything into a celebration when you think about it. Last night Charles and I watched Bella, one of our favorites. We just got it for *free through Swaptree. You should definitely check it out. We've traded in the most ridiculous movies for awesome movies. For example- a friend of ours gave Azure all her kids' old movies. One of them was Air Buddies. Of course, we did not want this movie so we traded it for Bella. Score!

After watching it, I thought, "This movie is about the sanctity of life, which the Proclamation speaks of. We just celebrated and didn't even know it!"
"We declare the means by which mortal life is created to be divinely appointed. We affirm the sanctity of life and of its importance in God's eternal plan."
*You have to pay to ship the item you're exchanging. This could be as little as $1.

2 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I LOVE Bella!

Line said...

Cool! I will def be trying swaptree out. We don't have very many DVDs, but I do like to have them, just don't like to spend the money on them.