
This little girl is awfully cute with her perfect blonde ringlets. 50% of the time though it's a struggle to get her to do things. I know, she's only 3, I have to remind myself that often. It's exhausting to give out small bribes after every request answered no. So, that's where we're at these days. I'm learning just as much as she is, but, I think I'm more of a slow learner in the patience department.

She got this 25 piece puzzle for her birthday from her friend Monica. I showed her how to put it together, I think twice. Then, we put her to "bed" where she continued playing in her room. Awhile later she exclaimed excitedly underneath her door: "Mommy, come look. I did my puzzle all by myself!" And she had! I was so proud of her.
4 comments:
Ah, makes the terrible 2s seem so easy. :)
What a smart girl!
Wow, what a smart little girl!
Smart cookie! :)
Post a Comment