- He still squeaks :)
- He has started nursing for about 1.5 hrs straight before he's ready to go to bed. The bath followed by 1 feeding is no longer good enough for him.
- I noticed him scooting himself today, doing a 180 on the floor.
- Still sleeping about 11 hrs straight at night (but, I'm still having to get up to pump).
- He has completely outgrown his size newborn clothes. They look like they are painted on.
- He's already started teething. (I remember Azure pre-teething at this age too). He likes when I massage his gums with my finger.
- Has said his first word: Goo!
- He is making many more sounds now- high pitched shrieks. He tries hard to match my intonation.
- He's begun to laugh! It's absolutely delightful. A video to come soon.
- I rarely call him Vince. His most popular nickname is boy; followed by: sweetie boy, chubalub, lil chub bear, Mr. Goo, sweetie bear cub.
- If he is awake, he's usually smiling. He is such a good, happy, baby!
This video was from March but, I couldn't figure out how to post it until now. (Thanks Vos!) There are other videos but, they will have to wait until tomorrow.




3 comments:
Oh, I remember the marathon nursing with Haley before bed. I swear I'd nurse her three times on each side before she'd go to bed. I'd think--is there anything left in there?--but there must have been something, I guess... or at least there was after such stimulation for a few days.
Did Azure get a hair cut? Or does it just look shorter from curliness?
They are both so cute!
Aw, Azure loves her brother. So cute!
Post a Comment