Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

You are amazing!

Just read this post and thought it was great. We'd all have better days if we remembered how awesome we are. So, tell me what you're good at and what you love about yourself, please!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Hey Deanna--I was just catching up on your blog. I love that Charles gave you The Sound of Music because that's what Adam gave me for Christmas last year. You inspired me to watch it with Mini so she can sing the songs!

Ruth said...

I am not good about talking about what I'm good at. Usually.

I am good at studying the scriptures.
Today we had a lesson in RS about studying the scriptures and people kept saying how hard it was and how they weren't good at it and, and. And I realized, I am almost always very good at studying my scriptures. Real study. And I love it!! And it's okay to be good at it.