Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fort Pulaski

2 weeks ago we went to Fort Pulaski. After having somewhat cold weather, it was sunny and warm and perfect for visiting this historic fort. We got a kick out of this. Those brazen Southerners :)


We've been hit!

4 comments:

Stefani M. said...

Fun trip! If I were a better Mom, I'd take my kids on little mini-trips, but I'm lazy, so we stay at home. (Besides, our only car's AC recently died, so some days car trips get a little uncomfortable... just wait for July!!!) Oh, well, Haley's favorite place to go is the Mall and JCPenney, anyway... she loves to look at the mannequins and play in the mall playcenter. (Seriously, every time we get in the car, "Can we going to JCPenney?" She's weird; I know.)

Aunt Tally said...

what is that last picture?

Deanna said...

Where the cannons hit the fort from the Civil War.

Aunt Tally said...

aw... maybe you should explain that. Its really hard to see