On Friday we played at a park while Dada was at work. It was such a nice day. I am grateful for parks nearby and for fairly warm weather year round here.

Azure used to be somewhat leery of the slide. Now she loves it and can
almost go down without any help from Mommy.
9 comments:
So cute! Warm weather is great, eh?
(On a side-note, is there a different way for you to post the pictures? I know when I post them on my blog, people can click on them and make them bigger. I'd love to more easily see the faces Azure's making at the park!)
I agree with Stefani. I would love to see my little baby up close
I don't know how to fix it yet, but am looking into it.
I can't believe how big she's getting! I'm glad you had a good Valentine's Day and am so glad you can do the choir, especially during this time between babies and pregnancies--good for you.
I have to admit that I am so jealous of your warm weather and outings. I am so craving that. Have enough fun for all of us! Will you please tell Azure that I would love to be her Valentine, even though I am a few days late?
oh I can't wait for warm weather!! Love that Azure girl!
What a fun day!
So much fun. I love the park!
Ohhhhhh jealousy! I'm so sick of the dirty snow here and can't wait for those wonderful days at the park. Azure is so cute and getting so big!
Post a Comment