Every Wednesday, a grounds crew comes to clean up our complex. Azure loves watching them from her window as they blow all the leaves into one big pile.

Last Saturday
BYU played the
U. As it is pretty much the most important game of the season, we all wore
BLUE to show our school spirit. Azure's Aunt Erin knitted this cute dress for Azure which we had her wear since it appropriately matched. Unfortunately we lost and it was a horrible game to watch.

Posing appropriately. I told her to stand over by the wall so I could take her picture :)
Before the big game at the Heimdals.
Thanks Erin for the cute dress/shirt. (She is so tall).
3 comments:
Well, it's actually supposed to be a shirt, just a longish one. It's great to see it on her!
Yeah, I had a hard time "listening" to the game. It was disappointing. Azure sure looked cute though. She is a cute girl.
Wasn't that the worst game ever?! At least Azure looked cute and she was fun to watch!
Post a Comment