Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Oopps...I did it again!

Last Tuesday, apparently as scheduled, Azure took her pants and diaper off again! We have wised up this time though- no more 2 piece jammies. I am hestiant even to put anything on her besides a onesie! And unfortunately this time, her "boop" was not so self-contained which required more clean up. I did take pics but, will refrain from posting them :)

We've had a few minor temper tantrums the past 2 wks due mainly to some new teeth coming in. But, for the most part we've been having fun. I LOVE teaching Azure new things. It is very fulfilling as a stay at home mom to see her repeat and do the things I've taught her. She recognizes the letter A. Not exclusively yet though.

She's learning to draw...

And to stack rings correctly...

The reason she's upset in this pic is b/c she wanted to see the "baby" (herself) on the camera screen!

We are loving watching the BYU football games every week with our friends the Heimdals. They have so graciously invited us over and let us watch the games since we don't have cable. Not to mention they feed us amazing food every week and babysit Azure for us for 8 hrs + when we take our monthly day trip to the temple. Talk about awesome friends!

Our little Cougar fan cheering

New one piece jammies to further prevent diasters...


9 comments:

. said...

argh!!! I was going to post something along the lines of this post because Ezra did his pooping number in his room again. This time, it was NOT funny, and I didn't take pictures. He took his diaper off and smeared poo it into his bed, his bedspread, and the CARPET so we had to call the steam cleaners. We've tried to introduce potty training, but he was completely uninterested. Just like any other developmental task, each child becomes ready for PT when he/she is ready. I'm sure I could sit him on the toilet every 2 hours and he'd do his business, but that isn't training the KID, it's training the PARENT! Anyway don't mean to rant and rave but I am acutely aware of the poop issue at hand that you are blogging about. I am going to keep introducing ezra to PT each week, and hopefully sometime it will just CLICK.:) PS. I love the idea about the footie pajamas preventing "accidents." When I put him down to sleep, I put him in pants with a BELT so he can't take them off!

. said...

clarification on training the PARENT: one of my friends out here has been potty training her kid since he was 6 months old. (She puts him on the pot every hour and so of course at some point in the day he will pee or poo.) But it's been over 2 years and he's not PT yet. The only person trained is the PARENT not the kid. I hope hope HOPE that Ezra will recognize his body signals so that HE can iniate when he wants to go. Oh boy I hope I don't offend anyone by saying my PT theories. Different kid=different theories. Thanks for listening to my soap box speech. :)

Kassi said...

Chad just moved to SLC. He is 28.

Just Me said...

Shouldn't the title be Poops...I did it again?!? That's punny! So, sorry, but we can all relate on the whole poop thing. Glad the one pieces are working!

Aunt Tally said...

wow. I can't believe she did that twice. What a little trouble maker! She looks so long in the pic of charles feeding her.

sandra said...

whoever just me is is hilarious. I'm looking forward to poopy times! Gabey just started undressing himself.

Catherine said...

Haha! It sounds like Azure is finding new ways to keep you two on your toes. I love the onesies (I am a fan of them myself, even at my advanced age). Nice job on teaching her to chear for the Y at a young age. :)

adriandgreg said...

It is awesome to have good friends. They become the family you need. Sounds like good people to me. Like you guys!

Sarah said...

I thought pets were bad! Which reminds me, I need some advice, but I think I will email you. :)