Charles and I were the main characters in a film done by one of our friends who we previously mentioned in the last post. He is getting his masters in film and needed actors. Of course I volunteered. I would never give up a chance for stardom :) We even had a kissing scene in the film! Once it's all done we'll put a few scenes here on the blog.
Charles has had tests this last week and is gearing up for even more after Thanksgiving. We are looking forward to spending time w/ Evelyn again and celebrating Thanksgiving w/ her family in North Carolina. Charles is currently employed at CVS as a Pharmacy Intern.
I have been listening to Christmas music and practicing for a duet performance of O Holy Night for our ward Christmas party. I am keeping busy with the Young Women in our ward and trying to stay sane w/ all that that entails :) Last Saturday marked my 10 year anniversary as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I have made it a tradition to do baptisms for the dead every 15th of November. I was indeed grateful to do them this year in the Columbia South Carolina temple. The 2.5 hour drive there was so beautiful and peaceful as I saw colored leaves everywhere and listened to inspired counsel from our beloved prophet and apostles from General Conference.
Azure is a happy little girl. She learned the word, "Ut-oh" today. She is trying hard to say thank you, but signs it well. She also is a singer as evidenced by this video:
Everyone in our ward has heard Azure shout, "Baby" in the middle of sacrament meeting whenever she sees a child 3 or under, including herself in pictures or the mirror. I really appreciate her enthusiasm and passion for life when she says it:
When reading a book to Azure that had racoons in it, I kissed them and she copied me. Now she kisses all kinds of animals in her books and sometimes babies. I especially love it when she gives me kisses :)
We give thanks for such a wonderful life!




9 comments:
I bet that girl keeps you laughing. I am still laughing from her high pitched BABY. Too funny. As always thanks for the laugh--she is too cute!
Where in NC are you spending Thanksgiving? Just curious... we're gonna' be in Bostic, which is outside of Forest City, which is near Shelby, NC. We'll also be in Columbia SC for a day, too. Wonder if we'll bump into each other?
I love the singing!!! It's so cute! She's such a happy girl! (We're always singing around here, too.)
Do you have family out this way? We'll be in Elkin, NC which is in the Northwestern part. We should plan a meeting sometime in the future!
man, this makes me miss her even more!
Cuteness!
That's awesome about the film---what's it called? If it's accepted into the LDS Film Fest, we'll make sure we go see it! :)
P.S. Thanks for the heartburn advice...luckily it's calmed down a bit today.
Cute! I love me some Spencer kisses too! He also kisses all the animals in his books, it's so funny. :)
Quentin has family in Bostic NC and Columbia SC that we'll be visiting this time. He also has family in Savannah (I mentioned that when you moved there) and Atlanta GA, but we usually don't go there to visit because their a little more "extended" family--and they will come to Columbia to visit there. Ooh, I just google-mapped Elkin--it's about 2 hours north of Bostic.
I loved those videos but don't know which was funnier--Azure's singing or Charles' actions and dancing (you can see his shadow dancing behind her). Miss you guys!
Soo so cute! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment