Charles and I are enjoying eating Azure's candy this year. I am a little sad that we didn't have any trick or treaters though. We live in a complex of condos with a lot of older folks so maybe that deters kids. I'm excited to one day pass out candy to trick or treaters since I haven't done that yet.
Welcome to our blog! Here we'll share all our fun stories and adventures with our crazy children.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
hAlloWeEn
Charles and I are enjoying eating Azure's candy this year. I am a little sad that we didn't have any trick or treaters though. We live in a complex of condos with a lot of older folks so maybe that deters kids. I'm excited to one day pass out candy to trick or treaters since I haven't done that yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
That is ADORABLE. I'm glad you used the costume again - because it's even better than last year.
I love the bear costume...I say the whiskers totally work!
ps: It was great to catch up the other day. I hope things are going well!
So cute!!
Brandon got to follow his brother and be the same thing. Luckily they were born at the same time of year. Trick or treaters are fun except some of ours had a little attitude and Tyler had to bite his tongue for one of them and another set tried to open our door before knocking. Maybe I'll fine time to post again soon...doubt it though. One day I'll rejoin the blogging world.
Shes the cuttest little bear ever!
Haha! Enjoying eating her candy! That's the truth, isn't it? You don't want to rot a child's teeth, do yah? (Well that's the excuse Scott and I use to eat Ezra's candy. He got about a handful of Reese's pieces and we got the rest!!!) Azure looks so cute in her cubby outfit! She looks so squishable!
We only got about 15 trick or treaters, which is weird because last year we ran out of candy because we had too many TOTs! I ended up giving out granola bars to the poor souls who came after 7:30. I just read Julie's post. We also had some bratty TOTs. One complained that I gave more candy to her friend than her. THAT'S LIFE, KIDDO. Anyway for the most part we had great kids come to our door.
How cute!!! Who cares if they don't have whiskers. BTW, I realized that I wasn't very clear in my post, but I definitely believe in marriage between men & women only. Also, I have learned not to care what others think; it's just one of my downfalls in life.
What a cute little bear! I love how kids put the fun back in holidays!
Aw! She looks so adorable! Where are your costumes?
Post a Comment