It was quite chilly for Savannah, and I actually liked it because it truly felt like the holiday season. We also walked down Broughton St. and looked around some shops and did some honey sampling, yum!
Then we had dinner at Panera Bread. I had Clam Chowder in a bread bowl and it was divine! There's nothing like warm soup on a chilly day. Here we are devouring the remainder of my bread bowl.
I came home feeling nostalgic of past holiday seasons and felt that ever familiar feeling of gratitude that makes you smile and sigh, for all that the Lord has given me.




4 comments:
Yeah for successful outings with kids!
you guys are too cute eating that bread bowl!
What a cute rustic area of town. and I LOVE LOVE LOVE panera bread. Esp. their herb focaccia and tomato basil soup. So good to read up and keep up on your life. I'm sure I'll update my blog...sometime. :)
you are right! savanna is a beautiful city!!
Post a Comment